All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents contemporary readings that contest in the areas of Caribbean religion, education, language, music, race, sexual behavior in a time of the AIDS pandemic, and the economy.
- Author BiographyHorace Levy is Research Fellow in the Centre for Public Safety and Justice at the University of the West Indies, Jamaica. He has published on community violence and compiled They Cry Respect : Urban Violence and Poverty in Jamaica.
- PublisherUniversity of the West Indies Press
- Date of Publication15/03/2009
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationKingston
- Country of PublicationJamaica
- ImprintUniversity of the West Indies Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byHorace Levy
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.