All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBoth intensely personal and deeply rooted in recognizable events of a personal, familial, or national significance, The Afterlife of Objects is a kind of dreamed autobiography. Dan Chiasson divulges the enigmas of the mind through a beautifully constructed poetic voice.
- Author BiographyDan Chiasson is assistant professor of English at the State University of New York at Stony Brook. His poems have appeared in magazines such as Paris Review, Ploughshares, Slate, Threepenny Review, and Partisan Review. He was named Debut Poet by the New Yorker in 2001.
- Author(s)Dan Chiasson
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication04/11/2002
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitlePhoenix Poets
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight146 g
- Width156 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.38
- £10.25Trending at £11.39
- £12.10Trending at £13.61
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £4.68Trending at £6.04
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.