All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of new essays is the first to explore the rich afterlife of one of Shakespeare's most recognizable characters. With contributions from an international group of established and emerging scholars, The Afterlife of Ophelia moves beyond the confines of existing scholarship and forges new lines of inquiry beyond Shakespeare studies.
- Author BiographyKAARA L. PETERSONAssociate Professor of English atMiami University, USA. DEANNE WILLIAMSAssociate Professor of English atYork University, UK.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication27/03/2012
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleReproducing Shakespeare
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note14 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight475 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byDeanne Williams,Dr. Kaara L. Peterson
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.14Trending at £13.05
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.