All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.58
- £13.11Trending at £13.40
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £20.03
- £18.33Trending at £24.05
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
- £4.32Trending at £4.74
About this product
- DescriptionThe Art Institute of Chicago houses one of the world's greatest collections of late- 19th-century French art. This book highlights more than 100 of the museum's masterpieces, from the bold works of Edouard Manet, an important figure in the transition from Realism to Impressionism, to Claude Monet's light-filled paintings.
- Author BiographyGloria Groom is David and Mary Winton Green Curator of Nineteenth-Century European Painting at the Art Institute of Chicago. Douglas Druick is Searle Curator and Chair of Medieval through Modern European Painting and Sculpture, and Prince Trust Curator and Chair of Prints and Drawings at the Art Institute of Chicago.
- Author(s)Douglas Druick,Gloria Groom
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication02/07/2010
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note42 b-w + 154 color illus.
- Weight1410 g
- Width248 mm
- Height304 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.