All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPraise for The Age of Responsibility Wayne Visser's The Age of Responsibility elegantly and persuasively demonstrates the limits and failures of traditional CSR and also the kinds of reforms needed to create conditions for genuine corporate responsibility.
- Author BiographyWayne Visser is Founder and Director of the think-tank CSR International and the author/editor of twelve books, including nine on the role of business in society. In addition, he is a Senior Associate at the University of Cambridge Programme for Sustainability Leadership, Professor of Sustainability at Magna Carta College, Oxford, and Adjunct Professor in CSR at the La Trobe Graduate School of Management in Australia.
- Author(s)Wayne Visser
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/02/2011
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight736 g
- Width156 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Foreword byJeffrey Hollender
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £2.80Trending at £4.48
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £14.18Trending at £15.12
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
- £12.84Trending at £13.89
- £11.98Trending at £12.30
- £14.61Trending at £15.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.