All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAccessible to scientist and general reader alike, this definitive history and synthesis serves as a complete source of information for all of the methods, ancient and modern, used to derive the age of the earth.
- Author BiographyG. Brent Dalrymple is Research Geologist at the U.S. Geological Survey, Menlo Park, California. He is the co-author of Potassium-Argon Dating.
- Author(s)G. Brent Dalrymple
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication01/02/1994
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Weight653 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byG. Brent Dalrymple
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.95Trending at £8.35
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.91Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.