All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.69
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing its publication in 1974, Grant Gilmore's compact portrait of the development of American law from the eighteenth century to the mid-twentieth century became a classic. In this edition, the portrait is brought up to date with a new chapter that surveys the trajectory of American law since the original publication.
- Author BiographyGrant Gilmore (1910-1982) was Sterling Professor of Law at Yale Law School. Philip Bobbitt is the Herbert Wechsler Professor of Jurisprudence at Columbia University. He lives in New York.
- Author(s)Grant Gilmore
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication06/02/2015
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Weight295 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Foreword byPhilip Bobbitt
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.