All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Aggressive Conservative Investor will never go out of date. Regulation, disclosure, and other things may change, but the general approach and mindset to successful investing are timeless. Read this book and you will learn the rudiments of 'safe and cheap' investing. An essential read for every amateur and professional investor.
- Author BiographyMartin J. Whitman (New York, NY) is chairman, chief executive officer, and co-chief investment officer of Third Avenue Management LLC, and also manages the Third Avenue Value Fund. Mr. Whitman is chairman and CEO of M.J. Whitman, Inc., a New York-based full-service broker-dealer and serves as CEO of Danielson Holding Corporation, a Chicago-based insurance holding and trust company. Mr. Whitman received a bachelor of science from the School of Management and a master's degree in economics from the New School for Social Research. He is a chartered financial analyst. Martin Shubik (Branford, CT) is the Seymour H. Knox Professor of Mathematical Institutional Economics at Yale University. He received his B.A. and M.S. degrees in Mathematics and Political Economy from the University of Toronto, and his Ph.D. in Economics from Princeton University.
- Author(s)Martin J. Whitman,Martin Shubik
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/11/2005
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Investment Classics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight497 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine29 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £47.02Trending at £50.77
- £34.29Trending at £40.97
- £18.10Trending at £19.40
- £20.00Trending at £33.53
- £6.11Trending at £6.39
- £14.96Trending at £16.15
- £5.98Trending at £6.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.