All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvaluates the strengths and weaknesses demonstrated by al Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb during 2009 compared to the previous few years. It also takes into account the activities of the organization in some of the Saharan countries known as the Sahel region. Based on these analyses, the report forecasts the group's actions in the near future.
- Author BiographyCamille Tawil is an investigative journalist who specializes in Islamist groups and movements.
- Author(s)Camille Tawil
- PublisherThe Jamestown Foundation
- Date of Publication27/12/2011
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Jamestown Foundation
- Weight408 g
- Width210 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.84Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.