All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume details how to help families regroup after abstinence, ride out periods of emotional upheaval, and find their way to establishing a more stable, yet flexible, family system.
- Author BiographyStephanie Brown, PhD, is a clinician, teacher, researcher, consultant, and author in the field of alcoholism. She founded the Alcohol Clinic at Stanford University Medical Center in 1977 and served as its director for 8 years. A Research Associate at the Mental Research Institute in Palo Alto, California, where she is Co-Director of the Family Recovery Project, Dr. Brown also maintains a private practice and directs the Addictions Institute in Menlo Park, California. Virginia Lewis, PhD, a licensed psychologist, educational psychologist, and marriage, family, and child counselor, is Co-Director of the Family Recovery Project and Senior Research Fellow at the Mental Research Institute. In addition to her full-time private practice, she gives lectures and workshops on the Family Recovery Project and is coordinating and analyzing test data for journal publications. She has coauthored and been awarded several research grants with associates at the Mental Research Institute over the past 20 years, and has lent her skills to a number of research projects.
- Author(s)Stephanie Brown,Virginia M. Lewis
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication26/09/2002
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Weight462 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.96Trending at £6.38
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £30.25Trending at £31.25
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £7.50Trending at £8.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.