All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Alkaline Cookbook is a pioneering collection of over 100 recipes that draws upon the nutritional practise and expertise of the F.X. Mayr Health Center
- Author BiographyDr Stephan Domenig is the Medical Director at the original F.X. Mayr Health Centre in Maria Worth, Austria, and has a diploma in F.X. Mayr medicine. He worked for 6 years as Deputy Head Physician at the Viva Mayr Clinic, co-developing their successful medical programme and helping shape the Viva Mayr Focus. Heinz Erlacher has been a chef at the Original F.X. Mayr Health Center since 2006. He initially spent 9 years as a sous-chef there until 1998, working afterwards in various other respected wellness hotels before his return as a chef. With over 20 years' experience in the industry, Heinz is also a nutrition consultant for athletes.
- Author(s)Dr Stephan Domenig,Heinz Erlacher
- PublisherModern Books
- Date of Publication10/03/2016
- GenreHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintModern Books
- Width171 mm
- Height240 mm
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.50Trending at £10.96
- £52.31Trending at £55.15
- £11.89Trending at £12.87
- £9.12Trending at £10.03
- £9.50Trending at £10.02
- £11.89Trending at £22.56
- £30.00Trending at £34.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.