All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHome values are crashing and foreclosures are up. The common wisdom is that this is no time to jump into the real estate market. But a crashing real estate market offers plenty of opportunity to profit, if investors know how to adjust to the market reality.
- Author BiographyChantal Howell Carey , a member of Zonta International, has handled hundreds of millions of dollars in real estate sales and management as a broker, consultant, investor, and trustee. Bill Carey , also a member of Zonta International, is a former director of the San Diego Association of Realtors and the California Association of realtors. The Careys are also the authors of Make Money in Abandoned Properties , Make Money in Short-Sale Foreclosures , and Make Money in Real Estate Tax Liens , all from Wiley.
- Author(s)Bill Carey,Chantal Howell Carey
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication04/09/2009
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight504 g
- Width193 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine15 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £27.98
- £27.03Trending at £28.54
- £39.99Trending at £42.10
- £35.99Trending at £36.42
- £12.89Trending at £15.46
- £7.79Trending at £14.91
- £26.57Trending at £28.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.