All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith a comprehensive scholarly apparatus and a contextual introduction, The Alphabet of Galen is a major resource for understanding the richness and diversity of medical history.
- Author BiographyNicholas Everett is an associate professor in the Department of History at the University of Toronto.
- Author(s)Nicholas Everett
- PublisherUniversity of Toronto Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2010
- Language(s)Greek, Modern (1453-), English, Latin
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Toronto Press
- Weight700 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.38
- £24.31Trending at £34.98
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.99
- £18.98Trending at £30.00
- £7.60Trending at £9.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.