All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn a world supposedly governed by ruthless survival of the fittest, why do we see acts of goodness in both animals and humans? This work traces the history of this debate from Darwin. It aims to bring to life the people, the issues, and the passions that have surrounded the altruism debate.
- Author BiographyLee Alan Dugatkin is Professor of Biological Sciences at the University of Louisville. He is the author of many books, including the popular Cheating Monkeys and Citizen Bees: The Nature of Cooperation in Animals and Humans and Model Systems in Behavioral Ecology (Princeton).
- Author(s)Lee Alan Dugatkin
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication21/08/2006
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note3 line illus. 1 table.
- Weight485 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £4.95Trending at £5.24
- £10.30Trending at £11.41
- £12.47Trending at £12.74
- £12.10Trending at £13.59
- £10.87Trending at £13.87
- £23.95Trending at £24.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.