All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
About this product
- DescriptionA 2002 study of the development of systematic inquiry in ancient Greece, Mesopotamia, and China.
- Author BiographyG. E. R. Lloyd is Emeritus Professor of Ancient Philosophy and Science at the University of Cambridge; he was Master of Darwin College from 1989 to 2000.
- Author(s)G. E. R. Lloyd
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication24/10/2002
- Series TitleIdeas in Context
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.64
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note31 b/w illus. 1 table
- Weight460 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.