All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe American anomalies have major implications for representation, governance, and public policymaking in the United States. This title analyzes and explains the US political system by way of comparison with other countries, especially other industrialized democracies.
- Author BiographyRaymond A. Smith is Adjunct Assistant Professor of Political Science at Columbia University and New York University and is the author of Importing Democracy: Ideas from around the World to Reform and Revitalize U.S. Politics and Government.
- Author(s)Raymond A. Smith
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/11/2010
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note10 black & white tables, 4 black & white line drawings
- Weight453 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.