All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
Save on Pregnancy Books
- £12.75Trending at £12.85
- £4.99Trending at £5.03
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume engages a fundamental disciplinary question about this period in American history: how did the bourgeoisie consolidate their power and fashion themselves not simply as economic leaders but as cultural innovators and arbiters? It also explains how culture helped Americans form both a sense of shared identity and a sense of difference.
- Author BiographyJULIA ROSENBAUM is Assistant Professor of Art History at Bard College, USA. SVEN BECKERT is Professor of History at Harvard, USA.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication19/01/2011
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies in Cultural and Intellectual History
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight543 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byJulia Rosenbaum,Sven Beckert
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.