All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRenowned scholars examine the core precepts that guided the American Founding, looking at the Founders' intellectual groundings from philosophy of law to architecture.
- Author BiographyRichard N. Williams is Associate Academic Vice President and Wheatley Institution Director at Brigham Young University, USA. He has been a visiting faculty member at Duquesne University and at Georgetown University, USA and is the author of numerous books and journal articles. Daniel N. Robinson is Professor of Philosophy at the University of Oxford, UK, and Distinguished Professor Emeritus at Georgetown University, USA.
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication28/08/2012
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byDaniel N. Robinson,Richard N. Williams
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.04Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.