All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book uses national public opinion data and public opinion data from Los Angeles to compare ethnic differences in patriotism and ethnic identity.
- Author BiographyJack Citrin is Heller Professor of Political Science at the University of California, Berkeley. He currently serves as the director of the Institute of Governmental Studies and has previously served as the director of University of California Data and the acting director of the Survey Research Center. Among his publications are Tax Revolt: Something for Nothing in California (with David Sears, 1982), How Race, Immigration and Ethnicity are Shaping the California Electorate (2002), and Ethnic Context, Race Relations, and California Politics (with Bruce E. Cain and Cara Wong, 2000). His work has appeared in such journals as the American Political Science Review, the American Journal of Political Science, and the Journal of Politics. Two of his articles have won prizes from the American Political Science Association. He is a founding member of the International Society of Political Psychology. David O. Sears is Distinguished Professor of Psychology and Political Science at the University of California, Los Angeles. He has twice been a Fellow at the Center for Advanced Study in the Behavioral Sciences. He has served as Dean of Social Sciences and as Director of the Institute for Social Science Research at UCLA. He is a member of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences and has been a Guggenheim Fellow and the president of the International Society of Political Psychology. Among his publications are Social Psychology (twelve editions), Obama's Race: The 2008 Election and the Dream of a Post-Racial America (2010), and more than 150 journal articles and book chapters on psychology and political science.
- Author(s)David O. Sears,Jack Citrin
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/08/2014
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Public Opinion and Political Psychology
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note4 b/w illus. 43 tables
- Weight690 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £9.26Trending at £10.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.20Trending at £7.00
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.