All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text addresses current approaches to studying Native American traditional knowledge and acknowledges an Indian intellectualism that has previously been ignored in studying Native American history.
- Author BiographyDonald L. Fixico is the Thomas Bowlus Distinguished Professor of American Indian History, CLAS Scholar, director of the Indigenous Nations Studies Program and Center, and editor of Indigenous Nations Studies Journal at the University of Kansas. He is an American Indian (Shawnee, Sac and Fox, Muscogee Creek, Seminole).
- Author(s)Donald Fixico
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/07/2003
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoutledge Member of the Taylor and Francis Group
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.86Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.