All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.99
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.98
- £18.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.56Trending at £9.61
About this product
- DescriptionThe American Military: A Narrative History presents a comprehensive introduction to more than four centuries of American military history, from clashes between militias and Native American tribes to 21st-century operations in Afghanistan and Iraq. Ideal for undergraduate courses in American military history and U.S.
- Author BiographyBrad D. Lookingbill is Professor of History at Columbia College of Missouri. Prior to his academic career, Dr. Lookingbill served in the Army National Guard and Reserve. He is the author of Dust Bowl, USA: Depression America and the Ecological Imagination, 1929-1941 (2001), War Dance at Fort Marion: Plains Indian War Prisoners (2006), and American Military History: A Documentary Reader (Wiley-Blackwell, 2011).
- Author(s)Brad D. Lookingbill
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication06/12/2013
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight730 g
- Width188 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.