All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe 19th century was the heyday of furious contention between American political parties, and Joel Silbey attempts to capture the drama and substance of those battles in a representative sampling of party pamphlets.
- Author BiographyJoel H. Silbey is President White Professor of History, Cornell University.
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication30/07/1999
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleThe John Harvard Library
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byJoel H. Silbey
- Introduction byJoel H. Silbey
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.42
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.88Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.