All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores more than two hundred years of plays, styles, and stagings of American theatre. This title also explores how theatre has, and has not, changed and offers close readings of plays by O'Neill, Stein, Wilder, Miller, and Albee, as well as many others.
- Author BiographyMarc Robinson is professor of theatre studies, English, and American studies at Yale University and adjunct professor of dramaturgy and dramatic criticism at the Yale School of Drama. He is the author of The Other American Drama and a frequent contributor to theatre journals.
- Author(s)Marc Robinson
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication19/08/2011
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note20 black-&-white illustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £10.11Trending at £11.95
- £9.19Trending at £9.37
- £6.27Trending at £7.69
- £8.77Trending at £9.25
- £7.79Trending at £8.15
- £4.00Trending at £6.98
- £7.53Trending at £8.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.