All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionConsiders both the formal and informal institutions of government and analyzes how these bodies interact in the making of public policy in the United States. This updated edition takes account of developments since George Bush took office in relation to a long established constitutional structure.
- Author(s)Alan R. Grant
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/02/1991
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDartmouth Publishing Co Ltd
- Out-of-print date10/05/2000
- Content NoteIllustrations, forms, 1port.
- Weight375 g
- Height220 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £33.98Trending at £36.11
- £8.50Trending at £10.85
- £8.51Trending at £11.36
- £9.29Trending at £9.98
- £7.09Trending at £8.42
- £8.54Trending at £9.16
- £8.23Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.