All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores recent and past National Education Association surveys to provide readers with an inside look of how teaching has developed and where education is heading. It is an essential read for teachers, administrators, and policy makers.
- Author BiographyDarrel Drury is manager of the Surveys and Data Analysis Group at the National Education Association and is author of Reinventing School-Based Management . Justin Baer is a senior research analyst at the National Education Association.
- Author(s)Darrel W. Drury,Justin Baer
- PublisherHarvard Educational Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/12/2011
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Educational Publishing Group
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Foreword byJudith Warren Little
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.42
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.88Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.