All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores how the idea of empire shaped the culture and politics of the United States from its foundation.
- Author BiographyEdward Larkin is Professor of English and Material Culture Studies at the University of Delaware. He is the author of Thomas Paine and the Literature of Revolution (2010), has edited Paine's Common Sense (2004) and published essays in journals such as American Literary History, Diaspora, Novel: A Forum on Fiction, and Early American Literature.
- Author(s)Edward Larkin
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2016
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.87Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.