All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionConcise yet comprehensive, The American Vice Presidency is the fullest and most accurate examination of the office of the vice president to date, covering the origins and constitutional roots of the institution, its history, and the slow transformation of the office starting in the mid-twentieth century.
- Author BiographyJody C Baumgartner is associate professor of political science at Eastern Carolina University and the author of Conventional Wisdom and American Elections: Exploding Myths, Exploring Misconceptions. Thomas F. Crumblin is an independent researcher and author who received a bachelor's degree in political science from Syracuse University. His interests include American and British politics along with media and politics.
- Author(s)Jody C. Baumgartner
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication23/04/2015
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations, 19 tables
- Weight517 g
- Width162 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £10.88Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.