All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a succinct survey of the numerous contributions to the history of the American west.
- Author BiographyMargaret Walsh is a Professor of American Economic and Social History in the School of American and Canadian Studies of the University of Nottingham.
- Author(s)Margaret Walsh
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication02/12/2004
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleNew Studies in Economic and Social History
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 50
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note5 maps 4 tables
- Weight260 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £23.26Trending at £26.69
- £14.58Trending at £21.05
- £14.07Trending at £15.23
- £10.50Trending at £14.50
- £10.82Trending at £13.72
- £16.99Trending at £17.38
- £9.85Trending at £10.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.