CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
The Amusements of Old London: Being a Survey of the Sports and Pastimes, Tea Gardens and Parks, Playhouses and Other Diversions of the People of London from the 17th to the Beginning of the 19th Century by William Biggs Boulton (Paperback, 2011)
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £14.86Trending at £17.00
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.10Trending at £6.27
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £11.71Trending at £12.90
About this product
- DescriptionThis two-volume set published in 1901 shows how entertainment in London changed between Charles II's restoration and Queen Victoria's accession.
- Author(s)William Biggs Boulton
- PublisherCambridge Library Collection
- Date of Publication24/11/2011
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - Anthropology
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note5 colour illus.
- Weight370 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.