All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTells the definitive history of analytic philosophy from the invention of modern logic in 1879 to the end of the twentieth century. This book provides an account of the analytic tradition yet published, one that is unmatched in its chronological range, topics covered, and depth of treatment.
- Author BiographyScott Soames is Distinguished Professor of Philosophy at the University of Southern California. He is the author of Philosophy of Language, What Is Meaning?, Reference and Description, the two-volume Philosophical Essays, and the two-volume Philosophical Analysis in the Twentieth Century (all Princeton).
- Author(s)Scott Soames
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication23/04/2014
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note7 tables.
- Weight1057 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine43 mm
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.70Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.89Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.