All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the lives of Andalusian campesinos, rural workers and peasants, who were swept up by one of the 20th century's pivotal social movements.
- Author BiographyJerome R. Mintz (1930-1997) was Professor of Anthropology at Indiana University. His books include Carnival Song and Society: Gossip, Sexuality, and Creativity in Andalusia. James W. Fernandez is Professor Emeritus of Anthropology at the University of Chicago.
- Author(s)James W. Fernandez,Jerome R. Mintz
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication31/03/1994
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note28 b&w photos, 1 figures, 1 bibliog., 1 index
- Weight499 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.76Trending at £26.06
- £14.58Trending at £21.08
- £14.24Trending at £14.71
- £10.50Trending at £14.54
- £9.85Trending at £10.45
- £10.82Trending at £15.40
- £16.99Trending at £17.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.