All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing extended analyses of the author's most cherished poets - Shakespeare, Whitman, and Crane - as well as inspired appreciations of Emerson, Tennyson, Browning, Yeats, Ashbery, and others, this title adapts his classic work The Anxiety of Influence to show us what great literature is, how it comes to be, and why it matters.
- Author BiographyHarold Bloom is Sterling Professor of the Humanities at Yale University. He lives in New Haven, CT.
- Author(s)Prof. Harold Bloom
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication03/04/2012
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Weight490 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £8.90Trending at £9.47
- £8.77Trending at £9.02
- £12.58Trending at £13.76
- £6.40Trending at £6.92
- £7.65Trending at £8.58
- £4.99Trending at £5.42
- £5.96Trending at £6.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.