CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.66
- £24.88Trending at £27.00
- £16.32Trending at £18.67
- £14.50Trending at £15.48
- £5.00Trending at £9.98
- £1.49Trending at £1.80
- £11.14Trending at £11.37
About this product
- DescriptionAccessible yet theoretically stimulating analysis which depicts tort law as a system of ethical rules and principles of personal responsibility.
- Author BiographyFor 20 years, Peter Cane taught law at Corpus Christi College, Oxford. Since 1997 he has been a Professor of Law in the Research School of Social Sciences at the Australian National University.
- Author(s)Peter Cane
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/07/1997
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1900
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight548 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.