All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffering an introduction about ancient Egypt, this book provides information on topics including housing, clothes, farming and trade, food and drink, and gods and temples. It helps readers find out about mummies and pyramids, and discover how everyday men, women and children lived their lives.
- Author BiographyJane Shuter was a primary school teacher for many years before becoming a full-time writer of children's non fiction. Her fascination with ancient Egypt began at the age of eight, when she saw her first mummy. She has written many books on the subject.
- Author(s)Jane Shuter
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication16/05/2002
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleHistory Starts Here S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Wayland
- Out-of-print date05/08/2007
- Content NoteColour photos
- Weight159 g
- Width156 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kasia Posen
- Edition StatementNew edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
Best selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £5.47Trending at £6.77
- £5.45Trending at £7.24
- £10.99Trending at £12.38
- £7.94Trending at £8.64
- £5.00Trending at £7.45
- £7.00Trending at £10.64
- £5.66Trending at £6.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.