All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPublished 1887-90, this six-volume compilation of Maori oral literature, with English translations, contains traditions about deities, origins and warfare.
- Author(s)John White
- PublisherCambridge Library Collection
- Date of Publication03/11/2011
- GenreAncient History
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - Anthropology
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note13 b/w illus.
- Weight660 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.76Trending at £25.99
- £14.58Trending at £21.05
- £14.21Trending at £15.23
- £10.50Trending at £14.48
- £9.85Trending at £10.44
- £10.82Trending at £15.38
- £16.99Trending at £17.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.