All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Anomie of the Earth's contributors explore the convergences between Italian Marxist autonomic theory and Latin American decolonial thinking. They reject Carl Schmitt's formulation of a universalized world order based on the Western tenets of law and property and discuss the possibilities of locally organized and autonomous self-government.
- Author BiographyFederico Luisetti is Professor of Italian Studies, Comparative Literature, and Communication Studies at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He is the author of Una vita: pensiero selvaggio e filosofia dell'intensita (A Life: Savage Thought and Philosophy of Intensity). John Pickles is Earl N. Phillips Distinguished Professor of International Studies in the Department of Geography at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He is the author of A History of Spaces: Cartographic Reason, Mapping and the Geo-Coded World. Wilson Kaiser is Assistant Professor of English at Edward Waters College in Florida.
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication22/05/2015
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Weight382 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byFederico Luisetti,John Pickles,Wilson Kaiser
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.