Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £13.83Trending at £19.89
About this product
- Description* Combines classic theoretical texts with cutting edge anthropological works. * Focuses on the institutions, spaces, ideas, practices, and representations that constitute the state . * Promotes cultural and transnational approaches to the subject.
- Author BiographyAradhana Sharma is Assistant Professor of Anthropology and Women's Studies at Wesleyan University. Akhil Gupta is Associate Professor of Cultural and Social Anthropology at Stanford University. His previous publications include Anthropological Locations: Boundaries and Grounds of a Field Science (ed. 1997), Culture, Power, Place: Explorations in Critical Anthropology (ed. 1997), Postcolonial Developments: Agriculture in the Making of Modern India (1998), and Caste and Outcast (ed. 2002).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication06/12/2005
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleWiley Blackwell Readers in Anthropology
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Note0
- Weight944 g
- Width188 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byAkhil Gupta,Aradhana Sharma
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.