All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReveals the secrets to the pioneering brand's unparalleled success during one of the most difficult retail environments in decades. In this title, the author uncovers the five steps of service that the company's customer-facing employees follow in Apple Stores to engage customers.
- Author BiographyCarmine Gallo is the communications coach for the world's most admired global brands. A former anchor and correspondent for CNN and CBS, Gallo is a popular keynote speaker and has worked with executives at Intel, Cisco, Chevron, Hewlett-Packard, Coca-Cola, Pfizer, and many others. Gallo writes My Communications Coach, a regular column for Forbes.com. He has written several internationally bestselling and award-winning books, including The Innovation Secrets of Steve Jobs, The Presentation Secrets of Steve Jobs, and The Power of foursquare. Gallo has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, the New York Times, Success magazine and on CNBC. Learn more about him at www.carminegallo.com.
- Author(s)Carmine Gallo
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/04/2012
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight519 g
- Width160 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.90Trending at £13.76
- £34.91Trending at £50.68
- £2.80Trending at £3.81
- £22.90Trending at £27.99
- £10.82Trending at £11.09
- £8.46Trending at £8.98
- £12.47Trending at £13.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.