All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the readable and accessible poets, Billy Collins strikes at the deepest concerns of the human heart and mind. Frequently, Collins sets up a premise, based on a comically unusual interpretation of an everyday situation, and then proceeds to unwind the premise in ways that are as delightful as they are disturbing.
- Author BiographyBILLY COLLINS is Distinguished Professor of English at the City University of New York. He was appointed Poet Laureate of the United States for 2001-2003 and was named Poet Laureate of New York State for 2004 - 2006. He is a Guggenheim fellow and a New York Public Library 'Litrerary Lion.' He is the author of eight collections of poetry including his latest, The Trouble with Poetry, and has edited two anthologies of contemporary poetry.
- Author(s)Billy Collins
- PublisherEnitharmon Press
- Date of Publication12/06/2006
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEnitharmon Press
Best-selling in Poetry, Theatre & Scripts
Save on Poetry, Theatre & Scripts
- £6.90Trending at £8.99
- £6.92Trending at £11.18
- £8.79Trending at £9.46
- £5.15Trending at £5.99
- £8.06Trending at £8.95
- £8.07Trending at £9.95
- £10.00Trending at £10.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.