All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReveals the human side of the Arab-Israeli conflict and examines why the Arab Center has made so little progress and which Arab, Israeli, and American policies need rethinking. This book assesses how the middle road approach to reform is faring and explains why the tactics used by the West to deal with Islamic groups are doomed to failure.
- Author BiographyMarwan Muasher is senior vice president for external affairs at The World Bank, Washington, DC. He has held many high-level positions within the government of Jordan, most recently as senator.
- Author(s)Marwan Muasher
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication27/05/2008
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note21 b&w illustrations & 4 maps
- Weight612 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £14.58Trending at £21.50
- £9.85Trending at £10.66
- £16.99Trending at £18.09
- £7.78Trending at £8.38
- £12.34Trending at £13.28
- £12.76Trending at £13.28
- £4.98Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.