All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn introductory guide for students of Arabic language, Arabic historical linguistics and Arabic socio-linguistics. It covers various aspects of the history of Arabic, the Arabic linguistic tradition, Arabic dialects and Arabic as a world language. It makes links between linguistic history and cultural history.
- Author BiographyKees Versteegh is Professor at the University of Nijmegen.
- Author(s)Kees Versteegh
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication31/03/2014
- Language(s)Arabic & English
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Content Noteblack & white tables, maps, figures
- Weight703 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best selling in Language
Save on Language
- £17.65Trending at £18.05
- £27.89Trending at £29.41
- £8.38Trending at £9.03
- £17.52Trending at £18.44
- £7.26Trending at £7.99
- £6.18Trending at £7.15
- £13.40Trending at £14.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.