All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Rainer Rumold
- PublisherNorthwestern University Press
- Date of Publication31/03/2016
- GenreThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationEvanston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorthwestern University Press
- Content Note11 black & white illustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Author BiographyRainer Rumold is Professor Emeritus of German Literature and Critical Thought at Northwestern University, USA. His previous books include Eugene Jolas's autobiography, Man from Babel (1988), which he edited with Andreas Kramer; The Janus Face of the German Avant-Garde: From Expressionism toward Postmodernism (Northwestern, 2001); and, coedited with Klaus H. Kiefer, Eugene Jolas: Critical Writings, 1924-1951 (Northwestern, 2009).
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.