All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the archaeological evidence for the development of measuring activities in numerous ancient societies and the implications of these discoveries.
- Author BiographyIain Morley is a Fellow of the McDonald Institute for Archaeological Research and Research Fellow of Darwin College at Cambridge University. A scholar of Palaeolithic archaeology and the evolution of human cognition, he is also co-editor, with Colin Renfrew, of Becoming Human: Innovation in Prehistoric Material and Spiritual Culture and Image and Imagination: A Global Prehistory of Figurative Representation. Colin Renfrew (Lord Renfrew of Kaimsthorn) is Emeritus Disney Professor of Archaeology at Cambridge University, where he is a Senior Fellow of the McDonald Institute for Archaeological Research. He is author of many influential books on archaeology and prehistory, including, with Paul Bahn, Archaeology: Theories, Methods and Practice, which is one of the standard textbooks on the subject.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/04/2010
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note130 b/w illus. 17 maps 19 tables
- Weight780 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byIain Morley,Lord Colin Renfrew
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.74
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.