All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.81Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
About this product
- DescriptionThis 1839 work discusses matters of geology, pile driving, laying foundations, and the use of concrete and limestone.
- Author(s)Christopher Davy
- PublisherCambridge Library Collection
- Date of Publication03/12/2013
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - Technology
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note11 b/w illus. 1 colour illus.
- Weight350 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.