All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPublished for the Paul Mellon Centre for Studies in British Art.
- Author BiographyJulian Holder is director of the Scottish Centre for Conservation Studies, Edinburgh College of Art School of Architecture. Steven Parissien is dean of arts at the University of Plymouth and former assistant director of the Paul Mellon Centre for Studies in British Art.
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication26/10/2004
- Series TitleThe Paul Mellon Centre for Studies in British Art
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note130 b&w ill.
- Weight998 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byJulian Holder,Steven Parissien
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £7.45Trending at £7.95
- £29.50Trending at £42.23
- £27.37Trending at £28.61
- £26.39Trending at £28.15
- £20.75Trending at £21.49
- £10.62Trending at £11.84
- £23.35Trending at £23.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.