Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- Author(s)J. H. Silverman
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/10/2010
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 241
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note11 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight801 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2007
- Table Of ContentsAn Introduction to Classical Dynamics.- Dynamics over Local Fields: Good Reduction.- Dynamics over Global Fields.- Families of Dynamical Systems.- Dynamics over Local Fields: Bad Reduction.- Dynamics Associated to Algebraic Groups.- Dynamics in Dimension Greater Than One.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.