All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
About this product
- DescriptionPresenting a flexible and practical approach to art activities, this book enables group members to explore and discover their own level of artistic skills, creative styles and preferences. The activities can be used by anyone, regardless of art ability, and there are more than 100 ideas and suggestions with detailed session plans.
- Author BiographyMarylyn Cropley has been a group facilitator for more than fifteen years, offering various art activities for adults in the learning disabilities and mental health services.
- Author(s)Marylyn Cropley
- PublisherSpeechmark Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2004
- FormatSpiral bound
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBicester, Oxon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1899
- ImprintSpeechmark Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight870 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.