All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith the rapid and unprecedented global expansion of the art market, new collectors are emerging every day. When buying art, whether for pure enjoyment, for investment or some other motive, few art collectors consider the practical and financial implications of owning and maintaining art.
- Author BiographyMary Rozell is Director of Art Business at Sotheby's Institute of Art, New York and Principal of Art + Collection Management, a consulting service based in New York and Berlin. She was formerly the Germany Correspondent for The Art Newspaper and is the author of numerous articles and catalogue essays.
- Author(s)Mary Rozell
- PublisherLund Humphries Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication28/03/2014
- GenreThe Arts: General & Reference
- Series TitleHandbooks in International Art Business
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLund Humphries Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteIncludes 12 colour and 12 b&w illustrations
- Weight771 g
- Width172 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Series Edited byMr. Derrick Chong,Dr. Iain Robertson,Sotheby's Institute of Art
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.08Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.