All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title explores the seemingly unorthodox alliance of the arts, management and marketing. Using case studies of successful art managers, the author illustrates the creative role - so central to value-making in contemporary economies - performed by aesthetic play in art firms.
- Author BiographyPierre Guillet de Monthoux is Professor and Chair of General Management, School of Business, Stockholm University, Sweden. He has also written The Moral Philosophy of Management and edited Good Novels Better Management (with Barbara Czarniawska).
- Author(s)Pierre Guillet de Monthoux
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication13/01/2004
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Series TitleStanford Business Books
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Content Note39 figures, drawings, photographs, references, index
- Weight712 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Photographs byJenny Ruther
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.90Trending at £13.89
- £34.91Trending at £51.15
- £2.80Trending at £4.31
- £22.90Trending at £27.98
- £10.82Trending at £11.19
- £8.41Trending at £8.59
- £12.47Trending at £13.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.