All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt is said that deception among people in a civilized society is something to be loathed even though it seems to be part of human nature; but deception in war is a virtue. This title provides the reader with sufficient knowledge to pursue General Eisenhower's vision for the proper role of deception in support of the national interest.
- Author BiographyHy Rothstein teaches in the department of defense analysis at the Naval Postgraduate School in Monterey, CA. He earned his Ph.D. in international relations from The Fletcher School at Tufts University. Barton Whaley is a visiting professor in the defense analysis department at the Naval Postgraduate School in Monterey, CA. He received his Ph.D. in political science from M.I.T.
- Author(s)Barton Whaley,Hy Rothstein
- PublisherArtech House Publishers
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationNorwood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArtech House Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1610 g
- Width211 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine41 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.